Pharo Heating has been serving Middleton, WI and the neighborhoods of Parkside Heights, Lakeville, Middleton Springs, Meadows, and Stonefield area since 1983. The heart of Middleton is only 8 miles and 14 minutes from our fabrication shop located on River Road in Waunakee. We are proud to use Premium Furnace and Air Conditioning systems built by Bryant heating and cooling products. We use certified and factory trained technicians who are able to provide repair and maintenance to all brands of HVAC products. We provide the following services for the Residents of Middleton and included neighborhoods:
- Furnace Repair |Pharo heating and cooling provides emergency repair work if there is any problems with your new or old system. In Wisconsin’s ever changing climate, there is piece of mind for you and your family knowing we are just a call away. Our technicians are available 24/7/365 days a week. PLEASE CALL OUR EMERGENCY ANSWERING SERVICE AT (608) 250-2145
- Furnace and AC Installations | For new construction homes and for remodeling projects. Pharo can review your plans and provide estimates based on the provided specifications by your builder or architect. Pharo Heating has worked with some of the top builders and remodelers in Middleton.
- Replacement of Existing heating systems | This includes oil and gas boilers, geothermal, gas furnace, LP furnace, ductless mini splits, and garage heaters.
- Replacement of Existing AC systems | This includes forced air – central air conditioners and ductless mini splits, geothermal systems, and heat pumps.
- Geothermal Installations | For new and existing Middleton homes.
- Aprilaire Systems | For new and existing systems.
- Furnace Maintenance
Call us at (608) 233-1001 or email us today, to get a FREE estimate on a new-home heating or air conditioning system, or a replacement system for your existing residential/small commercial heating and air conditioning system. Let our four generations of experience help you in meeting your needs!
Waunakee: (608) 849-5410
Madison: (608) 233-1001
Fax: (608) 849-8855