PHARO HEATING & COOLING
The Pharo Heating boiler line includes some of the most compact and efficient residential boilers available on the market today. With stainless steel construction, you can be assured that you are buying the highest quality appliance. A quiet operational appliance is just another benefit that comes with our boilers. Hydronic systems are known to be the most comfortable form of heat, as it provides a constant even heat, without the drafty feeling!
Rising Energy Bills Causing Discomfort?
If your heating system or furnace is more than 10 years old, find out just how much you can save with a new heating system from Pharo. A properly installed furnace can provide 90+ AFUE (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency) heating efficiency. There are six different heating solutions Pharo Heating offers, all of which hold their own benefits.
ELITE FT – HEATING BOILER
Eco-Friendly and ASME Certified
The Elite FT is a wall-hung, high-efficiency heating boiler for residential and commercial applications. This versatile unit is wall hung and comes in six models, ranging from 55,000 to 399,000 BTUs. It’s exclusively designed stainless steel heat exchanger provides superior heat transfer. It has up to a 96.8% AFUE rating with a 5 to 1 turndown ratio. Top and bottom connections are featured on larger size units (155,000 – 399,000 BTUs) for greater installation options. The EFT has an unbeatable combined vent length of 200 ft. in 3” PVC pipe.
Product Type: Boiler
Model: Model EFT
Rating: 96.8% AFUE
Type: HE Heating Boiler
- The Elite FT is ENERGY STAR certified, with a 96.8% AFUE rating and has a 5 to 1 turndown ratio.
- It also has ultra-low NOx emissions, making it eco-friendly!
- The unit is also ASME certified.
- The EFT is compatible with glycol based systems.
- It also comes with a temperature and pressure gauge, pressure relief valve, indirect sensor and outdoor sensor, and a condensation removal system for a better heating experience!
95% Thermal Efficiency Rating
The Pioneer is a trailblazing appliance that installs like a mid-efficiency boiler with the performance of a high efficiency product. Its modulation provides a five to one turndown ratio. With its sleek profile and appliance finish, this modulating condensing heater combines the advantages of thermal mass with the simple installation and maintenance of a cast iron boiler.
Product Type: Boiler
Model: Model PHR
Rating: Up to 95% Thermal Efficiency
Type: Modulating Condensing Heater
- The Pioneer has up to a 95% thermal efficiency rating making it Energy Star certified and has a five to one turndown ratio.
- Heating is the largest energy expense in most homes, accounting for 35-50% of annual energy bills in colder parts of the world.
- Heater owners with mild to low efficiency heating products such as old gas furnaces, may only be utilizing as little as 50-60% of energy consumed, sending tons of cash straight through the chimney.
- With a HTP’s Pioneer, 95% of the dollar spent on heating is properly used to heat the home. That is real savings!
- The Pioneer also complies with the SCAQMD Rule 1146.2 and has ultra-low NOx emissions, making it eco-friendly.
The UFT – Medium Mass Boiler
Save Energy, Money, and Protect the Environment!
The UFT Boiler is a medium mass high efficiency boiler. This advanced modulating gas condensing boiler has a 316L stainless steel fire tube heat exchanger with a 96% AFUE rating. It also has ultra-low NOx emissions, making the UFT eco-friendly and your best option in today’s green market. It is available in both a wall mounted version and a floor standing version.
Product Type: Boiler
Model: Model UFT
Rating: Up to 96% AFUE
Type: Medium Mass HE Boiler
- The UFT Boiler has been rated one of the Most Efficient Boilers of 2017 by ENERGY STAR!
- HTP’s high efficiency residential boilers save energy, money, and protect the environment.
- While traditional boilers are not able to modulate, high efficiency boilers modulate which allows the boiler to run longer and at lower fire rates while maintaining the desired temperate in your home.
- The UFT puts everything you love about HTP’s focus on high efficiency in this versatile boiler.
- It is compliant with the NOx emissions limit set forth in SCAQMD Rule 1146.2. resulting in an eco-friendly boiler.
- The UFT is ETL listed and exceeds the latest minimum efficiency requirements of ASHRAE 103 with an AFUE rating of up to 96%.
- If just 1 in 10 households used ENERGY STAR certified heating equipment, we would prevent annual greenhouse gas emissions of 12 billion pounds!