Statement on COVID-19
Pharo Heating & Cooling Company Statement on COVID-19
As COVID-19 (aka the coronavirus) continues to impact the way we think about and operate our daily lives, we thought it was important to update everyone to let you know we are committed to providing a safe environment for our team and community. We are taking every measure to plan and execute safe work processes and follow guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as that of the local, State and National authorities.
Things we are doing to provide a safe work environment:
- Postponed non-essential service and installations.
- Closed our office to outside visitors. We are available by appointment only.
- Increased cleaning to daily disinfecting of common spaces, door handles, phones, etc.
- Providing hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes and other sanitary products throughout our building and service vehicles.
- Utilizing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for our front-line service technicians providing in-home emergency service; including mask/respirators, disposal gloves and suits, and eye protection as needed.
- Requiring employees stay home when sick, or after contact with anyone that test positive for COVID-19.
- Encouraging washing hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds.
- Practicing safe social distancing.
- Limiting travel for all employees. Self-quarantine may be required for 14 days.
We plan to continue to remain open for the time being but will be operating in a limited capacity to attempt to keep all our customers, staff and families safe. With that, we are only offering Emergency Service for our existing customers until further notice. This includes, but may not be limited to, customers that have no heat in their homes, or are experiencing major water leaks from their furnace. If you smell gas, please call your local gas utility company (MG&E, Alliant Energy, We Energies, etc.)
If you are looking for non-emergency sales/service, please contact us by any method below, and we will get back to you in a timely manner. We are not scheduling non-emergency work at this time, but are happy to discuss and coordinate plans for when things improved.
- Email: email@example.com
- Visit us online: https://pharoheating.com/contact-us
- Call our office: 608-233-1001
This is an unprecedented event and things are changing by the minute, but by working together, we can reduce risk of spread and provide a safe and healthy community. If there is anything we can do to help answer questions or concerns, please reach out!
Thank you for your support and understanding,
The Pharo Heating & Cooling Team