Statement on COVID-19
Pharo Heating & Cooling Company Statement on COVID-19
As COVID-19 (aka coronavirus) continues to impact the way we think about and operate our daily lives, we thought it was important to update everyone to let you know we are committed to providing a safe environment for our team and community. We are taking every measure to plan and execute safe work processes and follow guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as that of the local, State and National authorities.
We are back to providing full services at this time; including estimates, installations and replacements, maintenance, and service of HVAC systems. With that, we are going about things differently to make sure we are being mindful of the health and safety of our customers and staff. Our staff is being asked to maintain safe distancing, wear mask when in your home/office, and practice good hygiene (washing hands, cleaning clothes and tools, etc.). And we ask the same from you to keep our dedicated team safe as well.
Things we are doing to provide a safe work environment:
- Increased cleaning to daily disinfecting of common spaces, door handles, phones, etc.
- Providing hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes and other sanitary products throughout our building and service vehicles.
- Utilizing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for our front-line technicians providing in-home services; including mask and gloves.
- Requiring employees stay home when sick, or after contact with anyone that test positive for COVID-19.
- Encouraging washing hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds.
- Practicing safe social distancing, and limiting staff interactions where possible.
This continues to be unprecedented times, but by working together, we can reduce risk of spread and provide a safe and healthy community. If there is anything we can do to help answer questions or concerns, please reach out.
Thank you for your support and understanding,
The Pharo Heating & Cooling Team